The following is an expression of interest form for courses at PICAC. It does not constitute registration.
NB: a $50 deposit for enrolments debited should you not attend a course you have successfully enrolled in. You will be contacted by PICAC or member organisations to confirm your enrolment.
Terms and Conditions:
- An administration fee will be applied to all Category A registrations. (This fee is refundable provided the participant attends training).
- Course dates and locations are subject to change due to registration numbers.
- Eligibility to subsidy is at the discretion of PICAC.
- Training subsidy is only available for training booked through PICAC.
PICAC reserves the right to cancel courses if insufficient registrations are received.
Note: Refunds will only be issued on the following basis:
- Full refund when 10 or more working days notice is given.
- A 50% refund when 4-9 days notice is given.
- No refund will apply if less than 4 days notice is given.
- Substitutions are acceptable but you must advise PICAC of names prior to the course commencement.
- A full refund will apply if PICAC cancels any program.